Thursday, March 08, 2007

Going to Auntie's House!!!

Riley and Sabrina don't know this yet, but they will be staying with Auntie Dory and Agave soon. I already had reservations made for them at the wonderful kennel, Best Friends, thinking no one would possible want to take both of my dogs. One dog is easy to take care of. But two? And one of them being a 9 month old puppy? Especially since miss Sabrina is not very trustworthy. But Auntie Dory was more than thrilled to have them both even after I warned her that Sabrina is a mischevious little girl! Even after I warned her that she likes remote controls and sometimes CDs. Even after I told her she will get into the trash. She thinks Agave, who is a single child, will love having "cousins" around for a couple of days.
I am so happy my babies will be staying with someone they know that loves them. And how much fun would it be? I am eternally grateful to my dear friend.

No comments: