Wednesday, September 12, 2007

One Less in the Pierce Household

Did I forget to mention that we have found the Ming-a-Ling a new home? It seems it may be a good forever home for our little devilish girl! Although our original trial home option did not work out, a new one cropped up unexpectedly. Ming went to her new home while we were away on vacation in Maine. Since then, we have gotten updates that she is doing well. She has been described as one active kitty who is literally "bouncing off the walls" and has "lots of energy!" That's my Ming-a-Ling! And that is music to my ears. That sounds like she is being herself and I hope that means she is happy being the queen of her own castle. She gets to sleep on her new mommy's bed and is allowed to stay up all night to play with her toys whenever she wants to! We plan to go to visit her. Perhaps we will have to bring Sabrina to visit as they must miss each other. Will let you know when that happens.
As for our household, there is such peace and balance in the home now. Ming-a-Ling always had a way of stirring everything and everybody up. I miss the little imp, but knowing she has a new place to call home, I don't miss her too much. At least I can go see her if I want to!

No comments: