Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sponsor Us!


To my Friends, Family, Collegues, and Internet Blogging Family,

I wanted to let you all know about my annual fundraising walk for the March of Dimes. I need your help to reach my goal of $700 this year. This is $200 more than last year but I think we can do it! Riley has been my trusty walking partner every year. This year, lil Sabrina will be joining us too. If you are in Boston that day, please come walk with us! It is a beautiful walk around the Charles River Esplanade.

If you have a moment, please click on the link below to read more about this event. No donation amount is too little. I appreciate all of your generosity and wish you a very happy Spring!


MARCH OF DIMES - WALK AMERICA

1 comment:

a. said...

Hi Angela! If I donate through my company, they will match my donation at 100 percent. What address should I use? Your home address? (would you email the answer to me?)