Saturday, April 14, 2007

My Pets' Pet Names

When you have an adorable being in your presence that never fails to make you smile all over, you inevitably begin to spew forth pet names. Even though the adorable being is already a pet and already has a name.

So Riley is the Smiley Riley
or sometimes the Riley Smiley
and also the Bernerbuddy
and the Berner Bobos
but most of all, he is my Bernerboy.
(this is of course in addition to My Sweet Boy and My Good Boy)

Sabrina has a few of her own
We call her the Moose (and when she scampers around the house we call out, "the moose in on the loose!")
And when she's sweet we call her Petunia
Her Auntie calls her Sabrinee Beanie Butts (when you see her scamper around with that wiggly bum you'll understand why)
And of course she's a Sweetheart
and a Sweetie Pie.

My dogs respond to all of the above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my dog is Jaxxy relaxxy or snacksy soohoo, or handsome or handsome boy, or big boy or cutie pie. okay, so he has a lot of "pet names." ha.