Sunday, April 30, 2006

A Thank You to Our Sponsors

Today was a fabulously beautiful day to be out on the Esplanade. It was happiness to have Jeffrey, Riley, my neighbor, Camille, her son, and lil Mandy Dandy all out together for a great cause, the March of Dimes. The Hatch Shell was swarming with fathers and mothers, dogs, and babies. Oh, babies and babies and more babies. Twins and triplets and teeny weeny little premies. It suddenly occured to me how challenging it must be for these parents. How much work it must be to get all of their little bundles out of the house, in the car, into the city, and out to the Esplanade, only to have to change them, feed them, burp them, change them again, rock them, then feed them again, and so on and so forth. Wow! We were completely enamoured by my neighbor's 11 month old premie and of course, our dogs.

My fund raising goal was $500. I would like to proudly announce my final total: $815!! I am so thankful to all the families, friends, collegues, and of course, Jeffrey, for sponsoring me in this very important charity event.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

No comments: