Monday, February 19, 2007

Wind Chill

It's a balmly 9 degrees outside today. But if you factor in the 20 mph winds, that takes you down to -14 below. That's COLD! I tried to stay extra long inside my cozy flannel sheets this morning. I was fully awake at 5:15am, but unwilling to get up into the cold. Especially since baby Sabrina was snuggled up beside me adding warmth to my little warm cave. I contemplated staying in bed for a couple more hours but without the morning paper, my laptop, and my cup of tea, I finally decided I needed to get up. It only took me nearly 2 hours after I had awaken to finally crawl out of bed.
I believe a morning walk may be out of the question. That wind is killer! Besides, I just got into my Sudoku from yesterday's paper and I still believe that I can solve this one (without cheating).

No comments: