Monday, December 11, 2006

Happy anniversary Bernerbuddy Blog!

I have been anticipating the first anniversary since I started this blog: December 9th, and what do I do? I miss the date! I can't believe it's been an entire year and I am still writing and people are actually still reading! I want to thank my three friends (two in my dance troupe and one in Cali) and my husband for reading my blog (at least somewhat regularly). You guys have kept me writing and helped me enjoy writing about my Bernerbuddy et al.
And all you lurkers out there that have popped in from time to time, won't you leave me a message? I'd like to know whom is reading and what you think about things I have posted. I am so surprised that my blog has been visited by people from all over the world: Africa, Peru, Canada, Japan, Brazil, and more. WOW! Won't you say hello?!

No comments: