Monday, December 04, 2006

6 weeks post TPLO

The time really flew by. When we were first researching options for Riley's torn ACL, I read a lot of other people's comments about how fast the time really goes by. But at that time, 10 weeks of restricted activity seemed impossibly long. And here we are now at 6 weeks and luckily for us, everything went so smoothly and recovery came quickly.
I am too ansy to wait until 10 weeks for the x-ray. I am planning on calling the local "kind" vet tomorrow to see if they have x-ray capabilities. I would like Riley to have his x-ray now to confirm that the bone has healed. In addition, I am hoping that they will do the x-ray without any tranquilizer or sedative. If not, I'll have to go to our old "mean" vet and see if they can manage not to piss me off again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI, Angela!
I'm glad the cake did no permanent damage to Sabrina.
If I were you, I'd be eager for the x-ray, too.