Thursday, November 23, 2006

Quality time with my BernerBoy

Yesterday, Jeffrey took Sabrina to Sawyer Pond in NH. It's somewhere along the Kancamagus Highway. Jeffrey's been there several times and I believe we've all gone up once before to hike. I've never stayed there overnight. Jeffrey has, several times. This is the first time he's stayed with a furkid, though. It's also the latest into the colder season that he's gone out. He bought Sabrina a coat- oye. When she gets back, I'll post a photo of her.
So my BernerBuddy and I got to spend some quality alone time together. As much as I miss Jeffrey and my lil girl, it was extra special to just have Riley to focus on. I didn't have to split my affections with anyone and we could enjoy each other's company uninterrupted. And I was estactic to sleep in this morning until 8am!! I can't remember the last time I was able to do that!

No comments: