Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The fall

Sometimes, or rather frequently, technology drives me crazy. I just finished writing this post, "the fall," and when I went to publish it, Blogger lost the entire post. URGH! In addition, I really liked how I wrote it.

I cannot rewrite anything. It never comes out very good so I won't even try. But I still wanted to record this event, "the fall." Riley got up and decided he was feeling just fine and went to go down the stairs. Despite that I just took him to the grommer's the day before to get all the fur trimmed out from between his toes and get his nails clipped to minimize any slipping on the floors, Riley slipped and tumbled and fell all the way down a steep flight of stairs. I was ready to take him to the emergency room, but instead, my Berner boy got up, smiled, and wagged his tail as if to say, "Hi Mom! Did you see that?" and then proceeded to prance around the kitchen and decided he deserved a treat for the neat trick he just performed.

Oh my...this is going to be a long 6 months.

No comments: