Monday, May 15, 2006

All this rain...AIYA!

Anyone else sick of the rain? I can see why some people find this depressing. Although I have to say it has not been quite as bad as I expected. I've kinda enjoyed staying in and making a permanent imprint in my couch the past few days. Peabody cancelled school for today and for tomorrow! Who knew all this water could cause so many problems? After finding out I didn't have to go to work today, I decided I would treat myself to a midweek Yoga session at my favorite Bikram Yoga place. After my second detour due to flooding, I knew I would never make it to the studio in time. Pretty sad when you only live 10 minutes away!

So lucky Bernerbuddy got to spend some more time with me. I wish I could've taken a picture of his face when he saw that I had come home after leaving for work. It was the look of pure joy, but disbelief. We enjoyed a nice cozy day at home. I took out one of my old Yoga DVDs and Riley got on the mat with me for the downward dog pose. He left shortly after the third sun salutation when we accidentally bonked heads. Ow.

With the extra time, I gave Riley a good brushing, cleaned out his ears, worked on some tricks, and made my lemon-rosemary-geranium oil bug repellant. It smells wonderful! Let's just hope it works. We also took a nice wet hike at Stonehurst so Riley could stretch his legs a bit. He's been getting a little cabin fever being cooped up all week.

So tomorrow....what shall we do?

No comments: