Monday, November 17, 2008

An Official Goodbye

Well this has been LONG overdue. It has only been a few months since my last post but I hadn't been able to decide what I was going to do about this blog. Alas, with the recent passing of the momentous milestone of Miss Precious' first birthday and the coming of a 2nd little princess, I have decided it is indeed a good time to say goodbye to the days of blogging about the Bernerbuddy et al. I will surely miss the days of recording our furkids' antics but rest assured that we will never be antic-free in our household. Please think of us fondly (at least think of me with two dogs, two cats, and two babies 16 months apart) and send me a prayer...cuz I'll need it! And perhaps one day not too far into the future, I may resurface to blog again.

Thank you all (my 2 regular readers and the occasional visiting stranger) for
reading these past few years. I am not going to take the blog down but will leave it for those to reference. Particularly of our days in TPLO rehab, raw food mayhem, and mountainous adventures.
Au-Revoir and Happy Holidays to All.

Peace and Love,

Angela

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Bless you! You will have your hands full! I'm glad for the update and wish you well with the impending excitement. Hugs all around.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to see you go! I am moving to Newton next spring, and I was hoping to learn more about the vet you use. It's so hard to find a good one!
M

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just want you to know how much I have enjoyed your blog.

I found you one day as I was trying to research knee surgery, as my Bernese Mountain Dog, Bruschi (named after my favorite New England Patriots player), ruptured his CCL. He has since had his surgery and is doing wonderfully

I learned so much from your blog, I feel like I know you, your fur kids and your family personally. I will miss you. Bless you and have fun with your babies!

Passionate Eater said...

Good luck in the future, and you will be missed.