Thursday, August 09, 2007

Piles of Green Sh*t

Came home Tuesday afternoon to some peculiar looking piles of green poop on the kitchen rug.

What the *#*#$@%#*$??!!!

There were three good sized piles. And it was clearly poop. I had a hunch it was Sabrina. If Riley ever has an accident in the house, he so graciously poops as close to the door as possible, on a small, washable rug.

No, no. This must be Sabrina's work.

I go to pick up the green piles and am surprised how dry they are. They barely leave any marks behind on the rug. Good thing. I spot clean the rug. I did not try to do a close examination of the poop. Pregnancy instincts tell me to stay clear of anything smelly like that.

I let Sabrina out and two more piles of green poop come out of her. She confirms that she is the culprit. But now I am totally stumped. What in the world did she eat? She usually grazes on grass but there is NO WAY she ate THIS much grass!

I wonder about the three large green peppers I bought the other day. But no, I cooked those up and ate them. Hmmmm....

I go back in and check my Bamboo Palm tree. It's still intact. No gnawed off branches or leaves.

Whatever. I have a date with a girlfriend from out of town. I return Sabrina to the house and head out.

And hour later my phone rings. It is the Dogfather. I answer.

"What are these piles of green SH*T on the rug?!!"

HUH? I guess she had more to expel. I have no idea and am totally baffled by this mystery. Did she eat a green blanket?
When I get home the Dogfather reveals the shredded ziploc bag that once contained a pound of organic wheat grass pills.

AHA! Now that makes sense. My Sabrina turned into a horse for a day and sh*t like a horse for the day.

Nice, Sabrina. Nice.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

OMG hahah!